Testimonials – Public Speaking with Ease:
Date and Time:
May 30, 2018
at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Arden Park Hotel, 552 Ontario St, Stratford, ON
If you Want to…
- Improve your public speaking skills by 50%?
- Learn to structure your presentation like a professional?
- Delivering like a pro and overcome the fear of messing up?
Then This Training is for you…
Take the fear out of Public Speaking:
- Make boring information come to life.
- Get your thoughts out of your head.
- Gain a valued skill.
- Entertain your audience.
- Tips and tools that will give you confidence when speaking to your audience
In this highly interactive, learn as you go workshop, participants will discover “Doing You” which is their own style of presenting. The secrets to great presentations will be revealed and how the masters engage their audience.
In this workshop participants will learn:
- The power of a good opening
- How to structure the body of your presentation
- How to engage your audience
- The mindset of your audience
- Control your voice to keep your listeners interested
- Award-winning speaker.
- Master of public speaking, has inspired audiences on four continents.
- Toastmasters District inspirational speaking champion where he went on to compete at the world championships of public speaking.
- District Humorous speaking champion, the only individual to win both Inspirational and Humorous competitions in the same year.
- Distinguished Toastmaster the highest level attained in the Toastmasters organization.
Walk away with…
- More confidence;
- Presentation skills and tools to use right away.
- A far greater understanding of the inner secrets of public speaking.
In my workshop, one area we focus on is talent. Approximately 80% of the time I find most are more concerned and focus on their weakness rather than their strengths.
What people are saying…
“I learned that small adjustments to a presentation can turn an ordinary boring presentation into an experience to captivate your audience. Gregory had everyone stepping out of their comfort zone and using simple tools to help us grow.” Sandra Huffman HR Listowel Technology
“This workshop really helped me build confidence and understand the art of making an effective and engaging presentation.” Jason Adair HR Generalist
“This workshop helped me break down the structure of my presentations and re-build them in a new and better way…a great experience.” Summer Burton, Literacy Link
“A great workshop that will make your presentations stand out. I feel like I can finally make a presentation that’s all mine!” Tricia Flatley
“This workshop will make me a better speaker; the workshop teaches to better organize your speech and how to have a lasting impact on your audience. Bashir Adeyemo, Analyst
“Gregory CN Smith has a wonderful, approachable demeanour and very knowledgeable. It was a great day of training.” Delia Reiche Workforce Planning and Development Board
“I thought I knew how to deliver a presentation. Wow was I wrong? I have wasted a lot of opportunities. I look forward to planning for my next presentation.” Tamara Kaattari, Executive Director, Literacy Link